Around the release of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, I decided I was going to start going back and clearing up games that I’ve put down for whatever reason and trying to get them finished up. This resulted in the following gaming over the last 3 months:
– Constantly playing Hanafuda, Cribbage, and Canabalt
– Finished Trace Memory, Hotel Dusk, Final Fantasy III, Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, Izuna 2, and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
– Currently trying not to throw Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon through the wall
– Played through Left 4 Dead 2 a couple times(Single Player only so far) and Torchlight
– Played some Team Fortress 2
– Playing through Borderlands
– Haven’t had time for Batman: Arkham Asylum, The Witcher, Mass Effect, a mess of older Star Wars titles, Zeno Clash, Tomb Raider Underworld, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Assassin’s Creed, and Lost Planet.
– Finished Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and Valkyria Chronicles
– Played through Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Uncharted 2, Brutal Legend, God of War I & II PS3 Collection, and Ico
– Played some Godhand, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, and Pixel Junk Eden
– Currently enthralled by The Saboteur
– Finished the supremely entertaining Earth Defense Force 2017
– Played through Halo II
– Played a ways through Marvel Ultimate Alliance II, Magic: The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers, Dead or Alive 4, and Dead Rising
– Tried starting Halo III and watched the 360 crap itself into being essentially useless
And the PSP and Wii have sat almost entirely idle, hrm. Don’t know when I’ll get back to the PSP (Persona and Phantasy Star Universe are tempting), but No More Heroes 2, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, and Shiren the Wanderer will be bringing me back to the Wii in January.
Just a little busy on this front, yes. Most of these deserve some attention, but Uncharted 2, Torchlight, and BlazBlue would be my must-play picks of the bunch, closely followed by Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor and EDF 2017.